Welcome to my blog! I am always adding more products, so check back frequently. On the right hand side, you'll notice my product list. Click on the link to direct you to the different items. I mainly started this site for customized baby artwork and hairbows, but as I come up with new and creative ideas, the list keeps growing. Have fun, and know that ANYTHING CAN BE CUSTOMIZED to your specific needs. Please e-mail me with any questions or orders.

February 2, 2009

Closet Ring Dividers $15

This is one of my most popular items!!!! I sell many closet dividers. I have done them for children's sizes and womens. I have even done them for businesses! They are a PERFECT way to organize your closet! I can do any colors, sizes (shirts, pants, children's clothing, etc). If you want to organize by color, I can do that as well! Just let me know how you want it!





Girl set


Boy Set


Sample: Hanging in closet


Front View
Back View

I am making these all by hand and
they will come in a 10 pack (size newborn-4T, or anyway you specify) for $15.00.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

What a great idea, they are darling!

3 Men & a Lady said...

Totally cute and so smart! I am definitely going to need to order some of these. If you have time after you have the baby, let's talk about colors, etc. :)