Welcome to my blog! I am always adding more products, so check back frequently. On the right hand side, you'll notice my product list. Click on the link to direct you to the different items. I mainly started this site for customized baby artwork and hairbows, but as I come up with new and creative ideas, the list keeps growing. Have fun, and know that ANYTHING CAN BE CUSTOMIZED to your specific needs. Please e-mail me with any questions or orders.

October 1, 2008

Hairbows (large) $4.50 each or 2 for $8.00-- (small) $3.50 each or 2 for $6

These are just a TASTE of some of the bows I've created! You can ask for any color. NO LIMITS!


Large hairbows are approx. 4 1/2" wide


A) BLACK------- B) HOT PINK--C) LIGHT PINK AND WHITE


D) YELLOW--------E) WHITE


F) SALMON AND BROWN----G) RED


H) BROWN---------I) DARK GREEN


J) RED AND PINK---K) WHITE, GREEN, PINK AND RED POLKA


L) POLKA DOT 2-- M) PURPLE AND BROWN--N) LIGHT AND DARK PURPLE


O) LIGHT BLUE--P) LIME GREEN AND TURQUOISE---Q) ORANGE


R) PINK WITH HINT OF BROWN--S) BLUE, ORANGE AND CORAL


T) TURQUOISE AND BROWN-U) GREY AND PINK



V) PINK------------ W) MULTI-COLORED

X) Brown Cheetah print---Y) Silver and white---Z) Grey and Pink

2 comments:

Coontzwoman said...

Hi my name is Stephanie Coontz and I live in Taft CA, 93268. I love your bows and found one that I really need for my daughter for Easter, It matches her Easter Dress perfectly.
O) WHITE, GREEN, PINK AND RED POLKA
If you can ship it to me before then please. Thank you very much just let me know how to pay.

Emily said...

Stepehanie-

I just saw your comment and I hope you look back at this. You didn't leave me any contact info. or else I would totally be getting this done for you! If you could leave me your e-mail address, I'd love to get some more info from you. I can ship that out tomorrow or Wednesday and it should be there for you by saturday. I just hope you get this so your daughter has her perfect matching bow. Please e-mail me at : www.emmiedawn@gmail.com. Thanks! I'd love to help!