Welcome to my blog! I am always adding more products, so check back frequently. On the right hand side, you'll notice my product list. Click on the link to direct you to the different items. I mainly started this site for customized baby artwork and hairbows, but as I come up with new and creative ideas, the list keeps growing. Have fun, and know that ANYTHING CAN BE CUSTOMIZED to your specific needs. Please e-mail me with any questions or orders.

October 1, 2008

Flower Bows--$2.00-$3.50

LARGE FLOWERS: $3.50
approx. 5" in diameter


A) White with pink center--B) White spider daisy---C) Yellow


D) Hotpink spider daisy--E) Orange--- H) Pink



J) Cream------L) Light blue

SMALL FLOWERS: $2 EACH
approx. 2 1/2" in diameter


A) Pink with pink diamond--- B) Yellow with Diamond---C) All purple
D) Coral -----E) light orange

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi- My name is Hallie Ramsey and I LOVE the black and white polka dot flower. I am getting things ready for my wedding in march and my colors are black, white and turquoise and our theme is polka dot. I would really like to buy some of these from you!! my email is halliejramsey@hotmail.com

Thanks!!