Welcome to my blog! I am always adding more products, so check back frequently. On the right hand side, you'll notice my product list. Click on the link to direct you to the different items. I mainly started this site for customized baby artwork and hairbows, but as I come up with new and creative ideas, the list keeps growing. Have fun, and know that ANYTHING CAN BE CUSTOMIZED to your specific needs. Please e-mail me with any questions or orders.

October 1, 2008

Headbands

Microfiber headbands with loop for attaching bows/flowers. These are so popular and so wonderful for kids! So soft on baby's head.

Large(6 months -24 months): $3.50
Small (0-6 months): $2.50

***Combine a large headband with a large flower for $6.50***
***Combine a small headband with a small flower for $4.00***
***The above combo discount does not work with the fabric flowers, silk flowers only!***

COLORS: Pink, White, Brown, Black, Cream


DETAILED PICTURE OF LOOP

0 comments: