Welcome to my blog! I am always adding more products, so check back frequently. On the right hand side, you'll notice my product list. Click on the link to direct you to the different items. I mainly started this site for customized baby artwork and hairbows, but as I come up with new and creative ideas, the list keeps growing. Have fun, and know that ANYTHING CAN BE CUSTOMIZED to your specific needs. Please e-mail me with any questions or orders.

May 8, 2008

Hooded Bath Towel $18

New Styles:


Camoflauge


Blue and Brown


Honestly, the little hooded towels you get at the store are not very absorbent, so I really hate using them. I just made this one for my daughter, but I can do it in other colors as well. There is so many cute bright colors out right now. I can use it for the bath and for the beach. They are wonderful! They also make the BEST baby gifts!!!!
$18
30" x 54"

Pink and Yellow
(For this zebra print towel I need to charge $20, because I used more ribbon on the sides, if you want it without that, I can for $18, but it's so dang cute!)


Pink, Turquoise and Black


green, yellow, blue polka dots

4 comments:

Erin Spenc said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erin Spenc said...

I love it! You must be having so much fun being so busy! I love everything I see. Definitely need one of those hairbow clip organizers when I get a girly.

3 Men & a Lady said...

I LOVE all your new stuff!!!! I especially dig the contemporary name frame you recently did. Like Erin, I can't wait to get all of your cutesy things when I have a girl!

Ashley -The Cutest Blog on the Block said...

Hello! This is ashley from cutest blog on the block. Thanks for your comment. If the background is put in your code correctly, the sidebar elements should not squish to the bottom of the page. Try it again and if it doesn't work, let me know and I'll put it on for you. :)